Update 1.7.0 for Playlist Creator will be deployed today!
One of best features are the two tabs in the selection screen. The selection were splitted in two layouts: Songs and Artist. Another good feature is, the song and artist cover will be displayed by default in a new GridView. A new counter on the save button counts the selected songs.
This Update includes several changes:
- Song and Artist Tab were added to the selection screen
- Rename/Save Dialog has been improved
- Refresh a playlist by scrolling down in the ListView (SwipeRefreshLayout)
- Possibility to edit a playlist after creating
- Preselection when you rename a playlist
- Song and Artist Cover will be loaded by default
- Added GridView to Artist Listview
- New Android L Buttons
- Saved wrong playlist after renaming a playlist
- Checkboxes were not clickable because of the scrollcars were too big
- Improved some paddings and margins in layouts
Please report any bugs and misstakes.
If you want to be a beta tester, please write a comment or write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.